Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thirteen

I left the office at 2:30 PM.  I cut out before my office hours officially ended.  It was the first Thursday in a new semester.  No one is going to be looking for the new political science prof.  And, I had to get home.

I knew M would be there.  Her classes were all in the morning and she had planned for lunches at 1 on Thursdays.  Working/writing from home would be her approach.

I was home just before 3:00.  The walk had been invigorating, but had not suppressed my need.

M walked in to greet me in the front hallway and I grabbed her, hands around her waist, and kissed her.  She smiled and noted that I must have had a great day. 

I kissed her again.  And again.  Pulling her to me and ensuring she could feel my growing desire.  Lips on hers, then onto her cheekbone, her neck, her collarbone.  Hands on her firm ass, pulling her in.  Her hands on my back, down, one hand drifting to my dark grey wool pants, wrapping around the covered shaft. 

We moved near the couch and my kisses grew more intense. We still had a good love life, but nothing this intense in a long time.  Definitely not since we'd moved to Oxford.

As our bodies danced, I admired her bare legs and feet, the short cotton shorts, the college t-shirt.  Her beauty always stunned me. 

My hands pulled her shorts down and I found her totally uncovered, bare, and as my fingers discovered, moist. 

I loosened my belt, unzipped, pants falling to the floor. Her hand was on me, pulling me out.  I was against her warm thigh, her flesh delighting in the throbbing, hot touch. 

Inside her now as she let out a soft breath, a slight moan.  Her legs around my waist, my thrusts growing deeper, impatient. 

I looked into her eyes, my hands on her breasts.  Our lips met again and locked and danced and played in the heat.

My body grew tense, tight, and I was moving fast. I slowed a bit, slowed and enjoyed the feel of her flesh against mine.  Took in her body, her feet now on my shoulders.  Told her I loved her.  Told her again.  Grunted, screamed, came hard. 

Held her there for a moment as her hand stroked my face. 

The passion was still there, still great.  We smiled and stayed there for a bit, resting, relaxing, celebrating each other. 

I got up and changed, she cleaned up in the bathroom.  We made drinks and sat on the porch.  This would be the beginning of something wonderful.

On Tuesday of that week, I'd taught my second class.  9:30 in the morning.  It had been a while since I'd been in a traditional classroom.  Seeing and talking with real students who could talk back was pleasant.  Of course, it was mainly preliminaries those first few days.

Emily stood out from the moment she walked in.  About medium height, with glasses and wearing a pair of black heels.  She sat in the middle of the room and I couldn't help but focus on her.  Her brown hair, blue eyes, thin frame.  The way the shoe dangled off the toe of her right foot, how she'd adjust it with her hand, placing it back on.  How it would end up dangling again, never falling off. 

Other students were texting or recording notes on their iPads.  Emily took out a spiral notebook labeled "Political Science" and began writing.  She was attentive, and seemed eerily focused on me.  And only me.  She never looked around, never glanced at another student's desk.  Just looked ahead at me or wrote in her notebook. 

At my office hours that afternoon, she'd come by and told me she was looking forward to my class most of all this semester.  She wanted to work in Washington, DC and she knew this class would be the start of her journey there.  I told her that internship opportunities would come later, but that getting the basic courses down would certainly be to her benefit.  I admired her simple attire.  Gray skirt, white oxford, and those black heels.

And then, then came Thursday.  Emily was back, in the middle, and focused.  And so was I.  I gave the opening lecture as I'd planned, but my eyes and attention kept coming back to Emily.  I had to remain behind the podium during question time because I was so incredibly aroused.  This is what I had missed while teaching online. 

Class ended and Emily lingered.  She told me she couldn't wait until next Tuesday and was there anything she could or should be doing over the weekend besides the assigned reading.  I suggested a book and offered to get it for her in my office.

She dutifully followed and as she came in my office, she closed the door.  I detected a sweet scent, her perfume, which matched wonderfully with her skin. 

I told her I had another class, that perhaps we could set an appointment for next week if she wanted to talk about the book.  She just smiled and said thanks and told me she'd see me Tuesday. 

I hurried through my afternoon class, and then went back to my office for my 2 to 4 office hours.  I hadn't eaten and I could only think of Emily.  M and I had been together for more than 15 years now, most of those married.  Sure, I'd notice a woman from time to time, but nothing like this.  Infatuation, I suppose.  Certainly, raw lust. 

The only cure, I figured, was to go home and see M.  To realize and appreciate and adore her pure beauty. 

And so at 2:30 PM on a Thursday of my first week of teaching, I left my office and went home to M.

No comments:

Post a Comment